About Me

My photo
Let's see, I'm a single, 39 year old 5'2-ish pinoy who worked with kids for the 14 years and I was pretty good at it. I am now working in a totally different area away from kids and it's awesome. Anyways, for fun I listen to music, draw, play video games, watch movies, hang with friends, surf the internet, go skydiving, and write down my thoughts, which I call Yodaisms. I'm pretty much a quiet, laid back dude once you get to know me and that's pretty much it, so have fun reading my thoughts. Take care and peace out!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Chuck vs. The Priest, The Rabbi, and The Minister

Eleanor Faye Bartowski
and
Devon Eugene Gordon
cordially invite you to celebrate
their union in holy matrimony
on Sunday June 13th 2008
3 O’Clock p.m.
The Swan Lake Area at
The Beverly Hills Hotel


[The episode opens early Sunday morning with shots of the Santa Monica beach, The Griffith Observatory, and downtown Los Angeles. As you continue to look on you hear the song Let’s Get Married Remix by Jagged Edge featuring Run DMC playing leading you to see a shot of Casa Bartowksi. Cut to inside where you see not only an up close shot of a fogged up bathroom mirror, but you also see someone standing in front of it. When that someone wipes the mirror you see it’s Ellie wearing a robe and towel wrapped around her head singing the exact same song as she’s listening to it on her Ipod.

She’s takes off the towel, dries her hair with a hair dryer, and as she does that she sings into it as if it were a microphone. After a moment or two, she steps out of the bathroom holding a comb continuing to sing and dance in the process as she’s heading out into the living room. Ellie is so into the song she doesn't see Morgan sitting at the table eating a bowl of Cheerios watching her shake her booty, which is evident by the smile on his face. The scene begins when she turns around and sees Morgan causing her to scream as she feels a combination of being startled, embarrassed, and slightly anger
]
Ellie: Morgan…what are you doing!?
Morgan: [mouth full of cereal] I’m having breakfast. Wants some?
Ellie: [looks at the clock] What? No… its 7 am…why are you here so early?
Morgan: I wanted to get a jump start on my duties as an usher.
Ellie: At the hotel Morgan…not here in my house…[grips her robe tighter]…where I’m clearly not dressed.
[cut to Chuck and Awesome running out of their rooms yielding weapons to fight off whatever/whoever Ellie was screaming at leading Awesome who is holding a tennis racket speaks up]
Awesome: [looking around] What’s wrong babe?
Chuck: [waving a toy lightsaber around] Are you okay sis?
Ellie: [looks at Chuck and Awesome] I’m fine…[points at Morgan]…it’s just Morgan.
Chuck: Is that all…I’m going back to bed.
[cut to Chuck going to back sleep leading Awesome to walk up to Ellie and hugging her]
Awesome: Its all right…breathe…just focus on your big day, which is 8 hours away. Trust me…nothing is going to go wrong.
Morgan: [looks at Ellie] Yeah El…rest assured you’re wedding is in good hands with me as one of your ushers. What possibly is going to happen?
[cut to Morgan smiling leading Ellie to say something]
Ellie: [looks at Awesome] Is it too late to elope?
[Awesome gives Ellie another comforting hug and then the scene switches from the living room to Chuck’s room where you see him visibly sleeping. His slumber is broken up by noise causing him to speak up]
Chuck: Morgan…I’m sleeping. Come back in an hour and you can play Call of Duty.
[cut to the person walking into camera view from his waist down and then bends down leading you to see its Casey]
Casey: Get up Bartowski…General Beckman wants to see us.
[cut to Casey walking off and out the Morgan door]
Chuck: [half asleep] All right…in a minute.
[cut to Chuck falling back to sleep leading to Casey to speak up again]
Voice of Casey: Now Bartowski!
[cut to Chuck jumping out of bed]
Chuck: [sitting up and scratching his head] I’m up…I’m up…I’m up.
[The scene switches from Chuck’s room to Casey’s apartment where you see Sarah there. Chuck walks in wearing a robe and stands next to Sarah and Casey. Beckman and Graham are on the screen with Beckman speaking up]
Beckman: [looks at Chuck] Nice robe Mr. Bartowski.
[cut to Sarah smiling and Casey just glaring at him]
Chuck: [smiling] Why thank you general.
Beckman: [gives a glaring look] That wasn’t meant as a compliment.
[cut to Chuck quickly losing the smiling leading Sarah to speak up]
Sarah: What’s going on General?
Graham: [chimes in] Simon Templar
[cut to Chuck immediately flashing as he sees images of a chameleon, passport photos of him in different disguises, deceased targets, the dossier file of elite assassin group Dead Man’s Hand, a card showing the 8 of clubs, and the chameleon again]
Chuck: [snaps out of it] Oh boy!
[The scene ends with Chuck as he looks at Sarah, then at Casey, then to General Beckman and Director Graham, and then a close up Chuck’s face as he freaks out]

[Fade Out]

[The scene begins where it left off as you see Chuck freaking out a bit after snapping out of the flash that had him see another member of The Dead Man’s hand. Team Chuck is in the middle of a discussion with Beckman and Graham about Templar when Casey walks into camera view leading him to speak up]
Casey: So what you’re saying is this guy is making us his #1 target?
Beckman: [looks at Casey] To be more specific Agent Casey…he’s eliminating the two people who are responsible for taking down one of their own.
Sarah: Chuck and Casey.
Graham: That is correct Agent Walker. We’ve picked up some chatter for the past couple of months and from what we’ve heard he’s stepped up to the plate and made it his mission to eliminate you two. [cut to Chuck’s eye’s widening] From the intel we’ve gathered on Simon Templar is that he’s smart, crafty, and will capitalize on any mistake so don’t underestimate him.
Chuck: [chimes in with a nervous tone] Are sure that he’s talking about the two us? He could have been talking some other two guys?
Beckman: Well…[opens file and reads transcripts…according to what was overheard he’s going to enjoy torturing, hurting, and eventually killing a scowly looking individual with the personality of piece of driftwood.
Chuck: [snaps his fingers] Steven Segal…there you go. [looks at Casey who is glaring at him and then at Beckman] How about the other guy?
Beckman: [gives Chuck a look and then reads on] The other individual as he describes it is a tall, lanky man who has the fighting ability of Barney Fife.
Casey: [chimes in with a smirk] That describes you exactly to a t Bartowski.
[cut to Chuck giving Casey a look]
Sarah: [look at the Chuck and Casey then to Beckman and Graham] Do we have a location on his whereabouts?
Graham: Not at this juncture, but be on your toes because he could strike when you least expect it.
Sarah and Casey: Yes sir
Beckman: Oh…Mr. Bartowski I hope you sister’s wedding goes off without a hitch.
Chuck: I hope so too…hey…if you came to the wedding I would save a dance especially for you General. I bet under the hard, gruff, somewhat scary exterior is a dancing diva waiting to bust out. [cut to Beckman just glaring at Chuck] Or not.
Beckman: [serious tone] You have your orders. [screen turns off]
[The scene switches from inside Casey’s apartment to the outside in the courtyard where you see Casey, Sarah, and Chuck walking out his door. Just as they walk out, Ellie appears leading her to see Sarah, smile, and speak to her]
Ellie: [hugs Sarah] Hey Sarah…I was just going to call you. You, me, my future mother-in-law, need to be at the Bel Air Hotel a little early to get ready for the wedding? Hey John.
[cut to Casey nodding with a slight smile on his face]
Sarah: [looks at watch] Its only 7:30.
Ellie: Yeah…but according to my saving grace and wedding planner Mary there’s a lot of things to do before walking down the isle to marry Devon.
Sarah: [curious tone] Like what?
Ellie: Well for one thing…a pre-wedding shot of me in my wedding dress in front of the Swan Lake area. It’s one of those photos to not only have for posterity reasons that I can look back on, but also it give Devon a picture of his beautiful bride when I was able to fit into it.
Chuck: [loving brotherly tone] Come on sis…you’ll still be able to fit in that dress.
Ellie: Maybe…but how about after 1 or 2 kids?
Casey: [chimes in] I’m sure you’ll look beautiful regardless.
Ellie: That’s sweet of you to say John
Chuck: [gives a weird look to Casey] Yeah…very sweet John.
Sarah: [chimes in] We better get going and as your maid of honor I don’t want to be responsible for ruining your wedding.
[As they are about to leave for the Bel Air Hotel Ellie turns around looking at Chuck and Casey leading her to speak up]
Ellie: [points finger in the air] Oh…I almost forgot. Father Patrick Kelly, the priest who is performing the wedding ceremony, wants to talk to the both of you. He called me yesterday and asked to have the guys who are involved in the wedding party, excluding Morgan, Jeff, and Lester, to come to his office in order to go over the essentials. I informed him dad won’t be able to make it because he has something important to handle that concerns the wedding.
Chuck: Where is Father Kelly at?
Ellie: Sacred Heart Church…his office is located on the second floor. He said he wanted to speak to the both of you at 9:30am and make sure not to wear that robe when you go. You look like the Big Lebowski for crying out loud…minus the beard.
Chuck: [gives a thumbs up] I got it…I’ll change and we’ll be there 9:30 am on the dot.
[The scene ends with Ellie and Sarah walking away off to the Bel Air Hotel and the cut back to Chuck and Casey splitting off, but meeting back up to go talk to Father Patrick Kelly]

[Fade Out]

[The scene begins around 8:30 am inside Ellie’s apartment where you see Morgan, Lester, and Jeff sitting at the table with Awesome, Casey, and Chuck standing. Chuck begins the conversation]
Chuck: [looks at Jeff, Lester, and Morgan] Okay you three…I want to go over a few things before you guys do your job.
Lester: [speaks up] Please Charles…I’m allergic to the word job. Can you give it another name?
Casey: [glares at Lester] Are you allergic to my foot up your ass because that’s where its going to be unless you shape up.
Awesome: Calm down John…no need to get worked up. It’s not awesome to get stressed out and this coming from a guy who is getting married in 7 hours.
Jeff: [raises hand] Will there be booze at the reception?
Morgan: [speaks up] More important question…will we be given nifty name tags…preferably those gold plated ones that have our name and the word usher under it?
Chuck: [yells] Can we focus please! [cut to Jeff, Lester, and Morgan shutting up] Now before I was interrupted…[looks at the three]…you’re job is simply to sit friends, family, and guest in the right place.
Awesome: Indeed fellas…my family will be seating on the left. Ellie’s family will be seated on the right area.
Jeff: [scratches head] How do we know if we’ve seated them in the right area?
Casey: There’s only two places to sit them you moron. Either you sit them on the right or the left.
Lester: Which right and which left?
Chuck: [holding both hands a few feet away from and Lester and Jeff’s face] Imagine you’re up front facing the crowd…Devon’s family will be on the left and my family is on the right.
Lester: Gotcha.
Morgan: Do we get an award for doing this…like maybe a plaque or a trophy?
Jeff: Plaques are lame…I like trophies better.
[cut to Chuck slapping his forehead, turning around, and then starts talking to himself]
Chuck: It’s like trying to train a bunch of circus monkeys.
Casey: [walks up] I could use a cattle prod on them.
Chuck: [looks at Casey] Do you have or even own a cattle prod?
Casey: Maybe.
[cut to Chuck looking at Morgan, Lester, and Jeff then back to Casey]
Chuck: Nah…that would be inhumane. [looks away, pauses for minute and then looks back at Casey] Bring it just in case.
[cut to Casey with a smirk on his face]
Chuck: Where was I again…oh yeah…Jeff and Lester I’m counting on you to do a good job. I don’t want find out that you’re actually having people pay to get into the wedding, betting whether or not my brother-in-law to be is going to have cold feet, or hitting on the female guest.
Awesome: [looks at Jeff and Lester] Boys you wouldn’t do that to me would you? That wouldn’t awesome at all.
Lester: [insulted look on his face as he looks at Awesome and then at Chuck] What kind of guys do you take us for? I’m hurt that you would even think of such of thing.
[cut to Chuck, Awesome, Morgan and Casey talking amongst themselves leading to Jeff and Lester to huddle up as they quietly whisper]
Jeff: How did he know the plan? I swear if you did I will cut you.
Lester: You know me…look at this face…would this face betray you?
Jeff: In a heartbeat…[points two fingers at his eyes and then to Lester]…I’m watching you.
[At that moment Chuck speaks up]
Chuck: Guys!
[cut to all Jeff and Lester turning around quickly leading Lester to speak up]
Lester: What? We weren’t planning anything devious or underhanded...I swear. Stop with the accusations that tarnish our good names.
Chuck: [looks at Lester] Uh huh..what I was going say was Casey and I have to go see Father Kelly. While we go talk to him…you go over to the Beverly Hills Hotel and see if you can help in any way. Remember, I still have what you most want back.
Morgan: [puts hand on Chuck’s shoulder] Dude…don’t worry about…we got this.
[You see Chuck looking at Jeff and Lester. The scene ends with Chuck and Casey heading out to go see Father Patrick as Awesome talks with Jeff, Lester, and Morgan]

[Fade Out]

[The scene begins at the Bel Air Hotel and cut to the Sawn Lake area where you see Mary, Ellie, Diane, Sarah, and the wedding photographer Joel are just finishing up taking pictures. Joel begins to speak]
Joel: [looks at pictures] Ms. Bartowski…or should I say Mrs. Gordon the pictures are amazing, especially near the water.
[cut to Joel showing the pictures to the ladies that he took on his camera and putting them up on his lap top]
Mary: [looking at the pictures and the at Ellie] They turned out beautiful.
Diane: They’re simply breathetaking.
Sarah: [looks at the pictures] They certainly do and Devon is going to love them.
Ellie: [looks at pictures and then at Joel] Thank you.
Joel: [smiles] No problem…I’m glad to do it. I’ll be heading out, but I’ll be back before the wedding even starts.
Ellie: Thanks again.
[You see Joel walking off as Ellie waves and then cut to Sarah and Mary noticing Ellie lost in thought leading Sarah to speak up]
Sarah: Ellie are you okay?
Mary: [chimes in] You’re not having second thoughts about marrying Devon are you?
Diane: I sure hope not.
Ellie: [snaps out of it] What? Oh…no I’m not.
Diane: [smiles] Good.
Sarah: Then what’s wrong?
Ellie: I’ve dreamed for so long for my dad to come back and walk me down the isle. Of course, Chuck would have done a great job at it but there’s nothing like having your father walk you down and sharing a moment that is considered absolutely special. Now that he has returned…it’s a dream come true. Its just a little overwhelming.
Mary: Sweety…if you’re dream has come true you should be happy about it. Instead, you look sad.
Ellie: [starts tearing up] I just wish my mom was here to watch me get married.
Mary: [wipes away Ellie’s tears] She is Ellie and if she were standing in front of you right now she would say that’s she proud of you for being the woman you are today. A strong, confident, successful and very lucky woman who has men in her life that truly cares about her. One of those men you will marry and begin a new life with.
Diane: [looks at the girls] Ladies, can I have a moment with my daughter-in-in-law to be?
[cut to all of the obliging as they walk off to tend to other wedding matters]
Ellie: [looks at Diane] What do you want to talk about?
Diane: I know I can never replace your mother and from what you, Chuck, and father talking about her for the past 2 weeks she is a wonderful woman. I don’t want to be considered one of those mother-in-laws from hell that meddles in your business once you and my son get married, but I can’t guarantee on that ever happening. So I apologize ahead of time if that ever happens.
Ellie: What are you trying to say?
Diane: What I’m trying to say is…I would rather be your friend first and let you be comfortable enough to call me mom when you’re ready to.
Ellie: [starts tearing up again] I appreciate it.
Diane: Don’t cry dear…you’ll ruin you’re make up and you don’t want to do that on your wedding day. Oh…before I forget…I was going to give you something.
[cut to Diane taking 2 things out to from a small bag she’s been holding to give to Ellie]
Ellie: Diane…you shouldn’t have.
Diane: [waves hand] Nonsense. You know its tradition for the bride to have something old, something borrowed, and something new. Well..since you have my great grandmother’s wedding ring…God rest her soul…it’s something old yet very special. [cut to Diane taking out small box and opening it leading you to see pearl earrings] These are my earrings and I would be honored if you would borrow for the wedding. [cut to Ellie who is deeply touched as she takes them] And the something blue. [Diane takes out a blue garter from the bag that Awesome will inevitably remove from under her dress to throw to the single guys] There you go…you’re ready to walk down that isle.
Ellie: Thank you.
[The scene ends with a touching mother-in-law/daughter-in-law to be, Diane and Ellie, sharing a moment together as they each other]

[Fade Out]

[The scene begins with the façade of Sacred Heart Church where you see Chuck and Casey pull into the side parking lot. Cut to inside of an office on the second floor where you see an elderly man wearing glasses sitting at his desk, presumably Father Patrick Kelly. You then hear a knock on the door leading the elderly man to speak]
Father Kelly: Come in.
[cut to Chuck and Casey walking in and heading straight over to Father Kelly]
Chuck: [shaking Father Kelly’s hand] Father Kelly…I’m Chuck Bartowski…Ellie Bartwoski’s brother. You’re going to be doing the ceremony at her wedding?
Father Kelly: Ah yes…lovely young lady and the young gentlemen with her is a nice young man. I had the privilege to meet, sit, and talk with those two for quite some time. She talk about you.
Chuck: [laughs] Whatever she said I deny it ever happened.
Father Kelly: [laughs] I assure you it was all good.
Chuck: Oh…this is John Casey…he’s the head usher at the wedding.
Casey: [shaking Father’s Kelly’s hand] Nice to meet you sir.
Father Kelly: [looks at Casey] Oh…a right strong grip you have there son. Do you care to arm wrestle?
Casey: Don’t you think it would be unfair?
Father Kelly: Nope…I have God on my side and I think we can take you.
[cut to Casey looking at Chuck then Father Kelly laughing leading all three of them to laugh]
Chuck: So what do you need to talk to us about?
Father Kelly: I’m sorry…I need a refreshing cup of coffee before I begin. [cut to Father Kelly walking over to the area in his office where the coffee maker, cups, and other essentials are] Would you two like some?
Chuck: Sure…we both would love some.
Casey: [leans in and whispers] I don’t feel like drinking coffee right now Bartowski.
Chuck: Do you really want to say no to a priest? Besides its just coffee…it would kill you to just drink a lit bit.
[cut to Casey giving a low grunt leading to Father Kelly handing two cups of coffee to the both of them then sit down drinking his cup of coffee]
Father Kelly: The reason I asked you boys here is to go over the game plan if it were. I don’t want to make any mistakes…I’m sort of a perfectionist at heart.
Chuck: [drinking his coffee] I understand sir. I want my sister’s wedding to go off without an hitches.
Casey: [chimes in as he drinks his coffee] Don’t worry…everything going to run smoothly.
Father Kelly: Have a positive attitude about…I agree with you Mr. Casey.
Chuck: Yeah…he’s Mr. Positive all right.
[Cut to Casey giving Chuck the you’re an idiot look. As they are talking you notice something wrong with Chuck as he tries to focus as evident from his point of view as things start to go blurred leading Father Kelly to speak up]
Father Kelly: Is something wrong son?
Chuck: [rubbing his eyes] I’m fine.
[cut to Casey who is experiencing the same thing from his point of view]
Father Kelly: [stands and walks over to Chuck and Casey] Are you two okay?
Chuck: [looks at Father Kelly, his coffee and then at Casey] Casey…
[Chuck doesn’t finish the sentence as he passes out dropping the cup of coffee on the floor leading Casey to drop his, stand, and grabs Father Kelly]
Casey: [groggy tone] What did you do to us?
[As he says that he falls to the floor passed out next to Chuck. You then see Father Kelly stand over the two inevitably removing his disguise revealing it’s Simon Templar. The scene ends with a smirk on Simons face and then him walking off camera]

[Fade to Black]

No comments: