About Me

My photo
Let's see, I'm a single, 39 year old 5'2-ish pinoy who worked with kids for the 14 years and I was pretty good at it. I am now working in a totally different area away from kids and it's awesome. Anyways, for fun I listen to music, draw, play video games, watch movies, hang with friends, surf the internet, go skydiving, and write down my thoughts, which I call Yodaisms. I'm pretty much a quiet, laid back dude once you get to know me and that's pretty much it, so have fun reading my thoughts. Take care and peace out!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chuck Vs. The Reunion

[The episode opens on a beautiful afternoon in Los Angeles as you the camera sweeps around showing the sun rising in the distance. Its been a month since Chuck has flashed on anything leading Beckman and Graham to surprisingly give Team Chuck the opportunity to take a vacation, which they really needed because they all have felt burnt out in the past couple of weeks with all the missions, as well as, the upcoming wedding in about 2 months. Upon hearing the news Abe books a trip for the Bartowski family including Sarah to visit the birthplace of Chuck’s mom in Poland to see/meet her family, which their flight leaves tomorrow. Abe offered an invite to Casey, but he respectfully declined being that in his own mind time away from the world most annoying couple is a vacation in itself, especially if Morgan was around. At least, for the time being, he could not only take a break from listening on any inane conversations about what kind of sandwiches would you take on a deserted island, but also spend time with Jayne in the process. The scene begins before at Buy More where you see Chuck walking around talking to customers when Morgan walks up]
Morgan: [salutes]My liege…have a great time on your trip to the sausage capital of the world with the future Mrs. Bartowski and your family. I’ve got everything under control, so don’t worry about a thing.
Chuck: [looks at Morgan]Oh really…the last time you assured me that you got everything under control one of the customers ended up going to the hospital.
Morgan: [puts both hands in the air]Hey…you know once I get a into a game like Guitar Heroes how an intense of a player I become. I’m a force to be reckoned with when I get into a zone and besides…she shouldn’t have been standing there when she got hit with the guitar.
Chuck: [gives Morgan a weird look]She was in home appliances…100 ft away.
Morgan: [looks at Casey and then at Chuck]I yelled for everybody to watch out…I guess she couldn’t hear me to quickly move out of the way.
Chuck: She’s 75 years old, using a walker, and has a hearing aide.
Morgan: That’s no excuse.
Chuck: [quickly looks at Morgan]Thankfully I persuaded her family to not sue us and also worked out a way for you to make up to her.
Morgan: [looks at chuck]Dude…thanks to you I’ll be driving miss daisy for the next several weeks on my days off.
Chuck: Its either that or the alternative.
Morgan: I know…[changes subject]…So are you going to see Marcelina when vacationing you’re in Poland? I remember you were pretty into her when you spent summer vacation with your family there.
Chuck: That was 15 years ago Morg…things change and I’m with Sarah now. I bet she’s moved on and besides…she’s probably gotten married with kids.
[cut to Morgan and Chuck continuing to discuss Marcelina when suddenly a lovely young woman about 5’5, dark hair pulled back in a pony tail, brown eyes, wearing a blue knee length dress, black heels, and carrying a strapless blue purse catch both Morgan and Chuck’s eye. Morgan gets to her first and with a grin begins to talk with her]
Morgan: [grins] Welcome to Buy More miss…may I help you?
Young Woman: [smiling]Yes…I’m looking for Lester Abramovitch.
[cut to Lester turning around the corner with Jeff from behind, immediately stops as he sees her, and quickly runs out of sight. You see Morgan look at what just happened and then proceeds to answer the young woman as Chuck and Jeff walk up with curiosity]
Morgan: [raises eyebrow]Yes…[looks around]he should be around…may I ask who is looking for him?
Young Woman: [looks behind her and then at Morgan]Yeah...Sarra…Sarra Abramovitch…his wife.
[cut to Jeff, Morgan, and Chuck looking at each other as they are stunned to hear that Lester’s wife is looking for him. The scene ends with a close up of Sarra Abrmaovitch smiling. Cue Chuck intro]

[Commercial]

[The scene begins in the Buy More Home Theatre room where you see Chuck, Jeff, and Morgan standing in front of Lester who is visibly freaked out. You see Jeff begin the conversation]
Jeff: [looks at Lester] This is lame...you never told me that you were married? I’m your best friend…I don’t know you anymore.
Lester: [looks at Jeff]First off…she’s my ex-wife and secondly…it was before I worked at Buy More.
Morgan: So why did you two split with that hottie?
Lester: [looks at Morgan]Hottie? [laughs]More like medusa if you ask me.
[cut to Anna walking in]
Anna: [looks at everybody]What’s going on?
Jeff: [looks at Anna]Jeff’s ex-wife showed up looking for him.
Anna: [looking at Lester]Seriously…some woman actually married you…voluntarily? What does she want?
Lester: [chimes in as he looks at Anna and then everybody else]Who knows…maybe to take my maracas away because that’s pretty much all I have left after the divorce.
Chuck: This explains so much.
[cut to Abe walking in]
Abe: [looks at everybody then Chuck]Hey there you are…what’s going on?
Anna: [looks at Abe]Lester’s ex-wife showed up.
Abe: [looks at Lester]That explains a lot.
Morgan: [looks at Abe]That’s what Chuck said.
Lester: [waves hands in the air]Okay…now that everybody knows…
[cut to Sarah and Casey walking in]
Sarah: [looks at everybody and then at Lester]Know what?
[cut to Lester throwing his hands up in the air]
Chuck: [smiles and points at Lester]Lester used to be married and his ex-wife showed up looking for him.
Sarah: [in a joking tone looks at Lester]Two timer
[cut to Chuck giving a weird look at Sarah]
Casey: [looks at Lester]Who in the their right mind would marry you?
[cut to everybody talking amongst themselves when Lester speaks up]
Lester: [agitated tone]Yes…I used to be married…would you like me to announce it to everybody in the store because pretty much everybody in here knows.
Chuck: All right…I think Lester has suffered enough.
Anna: [sinister grin] No he hasn’t.
Chuck: Okay Ms. Hannibal Lectre I want you and everybody to get back to work. Before I forget I just want to inform you guys my dad and I are leaving early to pack for our trip tomorrow.[cut to Lester showing signs of a smile]Oh and before you two get any crazy ideas [points at Jeff and Lester]Casey is staying behind to keep an eye on you two. Remember the conversation the four of us had when the store got robbed…it still applies.
[cut to Casey smirking leading to Jeff and Lester to have this freaked out look]
Sarah: [smiles at Chuck]Ready to go?
Chuck: [smiles back]Yeah…[looks at Abe]…let’s go pop.
[cut to everybody walking out leaving Jeff and Lester alone in the Buy More home theatre room]
Jeff: [walks over and opens his arms wide]Want a hug?
[The scene ends with Lester just looks at Jeff who is expecting a hug from his best bud but instead he just walk out of the home theatre shaking his head]

[Commercial]

[The scene begins the next day and after several hours stuck in an airplane Ellie, Awesome, Chuck, Sarah, and Abe arrive in Poland. They immediately take a cab to a small town in Sandomierz, Poland where Chuck’s mother grew up. After witnessing the beautiful countryside with its rolling hills they all finally arrive and get out of the cab leading Chuck to speak up]
Chuck: [looking around] I remember this place being a lot bigger.
Ellie: [looks at Chuck and grins]You were 12 little brother…everything looks bigger when you’re a kid.
Sarah: [chimes in as she hugs Chuck]This place is awesome.
Awesome: [looks at Sarah]You took the words right out of my mouth. [looks at Abe]What do we do now?
Abe: [pats his stomach]I don’t know about you but I’m hungry. Let’s eat.
[cut to everybody nodding and heading into a local diner. They find a table, sit down, and proceed to look at the menu leading to a beautiful waitress to come over. She has dark/brunette shoulder length hair, piercing hazel eyes, slender build, and lips that somewhat compare to Jessica Alba’s. After taking their orders you notice that the same waitress is staring at Chuck leading Ellie to signal Sarah on what’s happening. After 15 minutes of waiting their orders arrive giving the starving Bartwoski clan the opportunity to eat after a long trip. Again Ellie notices the waitress every once and a while staring at Chuck and talking to the other waitress behind the counter giggling leading her to take the initiative to call her out]
Ellie: [motions to the waitress]Miss
Waitress: [walks over]Yes ma’am, is the food to your liking?
Awesome: [giving the okay sign]The food is Awesome…kudos to the chef.
[cut to Abe and Chuck just grunting as they continue to eat their food]
Sarah: [looks at waitress with a glaring smile]My friend here[motions towards Ellie]tells me that you have been staring at my boyfriend...is that true?
[cut to Chuck nearly choking on his food when he hears that bit of news]
Waitress: [standing behind Chuck]I’m sorry for staring but he look so familiar.
Awesome: [looks at Chuck and then at waitress]Well…Chuck does have one those faces that people seem to like.[winks at Sarah] Right Sarah?
[cut to Sarah smiling at Awesome and then continues to glare at the waitress]
Waitress: [eyes widen]Chuck? Is your name Chuck Bartowski?
Chuck:[stares straight ahead as he gulps down last bit of food] Uh…yes. I’m…Chuck Bartowski. Why do you ask?
Waitress: [bends down and points to herself]Its me…Marcelina.
Chuck: Oh wow...[stands up and gives her a pilot hug]…Marcelina..[nervous smile as he looks at Sarah and then at everybody]…hey guys its Marcelina. [looks at Ellie]Hey sis, you remember Marcelina when we vacationed here with mom and dad.
Ellie: [giving a polite smile as she looks at Marcelina]I see…nice to see you again.
Abe: [stands up]How is your family doing, its been a while since we saw them last.
Marcelina: They’re doing good, you should visit them. Here’s my number so we can arrange a meeting.
Abe: [smiles]Thank you…we will when we all get settled down.
Chuck: [nervous tone as his gives his Chuckish grin]It’s good to see you and I’m surprised you still remember me after all these years.
Sarah: [chimes in with a forced smile as he looks at Chuck]Aren’t you going to introduce me to your friend…Chuck?
Chuck: [looks back and forth nervously]Oh...;yeah...Sarah this is Marcelina Kaczmarek….Marcelina this is Sarah Walker…my...my...girlfriend.
Marcelina: [shakes Sarah’s hand]Nice to meet you…Chuck is how you say is…przystojniak.
[cut to Awesome taking out his Polish to English dictionary to figure out what that words means]
Sarah: [stands and gives a tight hug to Chuck as she looks at Marcelina]Yes…[looks at Chuck]..he is a handsome man.
Awesome: [leans in to talk to Ellie]I didn't know Sarah understood Polish?
[The scene ends with a very uncomfortable Chuck as the woman who he spent the summer with when he as was 12 is all grown up and working in the diner that he is now eating in with his girlfriend who is visibly angry]

[Commercial]

[The scene begins with the façade of the Oskar Hotel and inside you see Ellie and Awesome in their room having a discussion about what just previously happened in the diner]
Awesome: So babe…give me the 411 on Marcelina.
Ellie: There’s nothing to share about her…she was just some girl that my brother liked when he was 12.
Awesome: Well…that girl is turned in a quite a looker from what I can see.
[cut to Ellie slapping Awesome in the arm]
Ellie: Mom and dad thought it was cute, but I didn’t…maybe its me just being the protective older sister, but something about her I never really liked.
Awesome: [reassuring smile]You have nothing to worry about...Marcelina doesn’t even hold a candle to Sarah.
Ellie: [smiles]You’re right.
Awesome: I am right.[kisses Ellie and then turns out the lights]
[cut to Sarah and Chuck’s room where you feel/see the tension as they prepare to go to sleep]
Sarah: [sitting in bed looking straight ahead]So…when were you going to tell me about her.
Chuck: I didn’t even think it mattered. It was 14 years ago and I was 12 years old. She and I were just kids back then…I’m with you now and I couldn’t be happier.
Sarah: [looks at Chuck with her arms crossed]Uh huh…she looked real happy to see you. Why is that?
Chuck: I don’t know…maybe it’s because she was surprised to see me or maybe…just maybe…she’s secretly an international spy who wants to kidnap me and take the valuable government information that’s downloaded in my head or better yet…she wants to steal me away from you and you two will have a knock down drag out fight to see who gets me in the end.
Sarah: [chuckles]Don’t flatter yourself…you’re not that cute.
Chuck: [gets close to her face]So you think I’m cute?
Sarah: [gives Chuck a look]Maybe…[changes subject]…Is that all or is there more that I should know or you want to share with me?
Chuck: That’s basically it Sarah. Look…I’ve been open and honest with you from the get go. [holds Sarah’s hand and looks into her eyes] If there’s one thing that I do know is that I will always and forever be in love with you.[cut to Chuck kissing Sarah on her lips] You’re the girl who I want to share my life with.
Sarah: [puts her head on his shoulder]I better be.
Chuck: [kisses her forehead and smiling]Are we good?
Sarah: [tilts her head and looks at Chuck]Yeah…we’re good.
Chuck: Okay then…let’s get some sleep we got a big day ahead of us.
[cut to Chuck turning out the lights and getting comfortable under the covers next to Sarah getting ready to go so sleep when Sarah asks him one more question in the dark]
Sarah: [curious tone]Can I ask you something?
Chuck: [smiles]Anything.
Sarah: [smiling as she looks into Chuck’s eyes]Do you think Marcelina is pretty?
[cut to Chuck turning on the lights and then sitting up]
Chuck: [just stares at Sarah and after a few seconds speaks up]Umm...I’m just going to not answer that because no matter what anser I give you may hurt me. So to avoid possibly injury I’m [points over to the couch]going to sleep over on the couch tonight.
[you see a not too happy Sarah as she watches Chuck walk over the to the couch. The scene switches to the façade of Marcelina’s house and inside you see her talking to her parents in polish. You don’t understand what they’re talking about bout you do see all three of them get excited over what she just shared with them leading you to suspect something is up]

[Commercial]

[The scene begins late in the afternoon Buy More where you see Jeff and Lester actually working at the info desk. The camera pans to the front door where you see Sarra walk in leading Lester to again immediately spot her causing him to duck down behind the desk helping some customers]
Jeff: [looking down]What are you doing?
Lester: [looking up]Don’t look at me…[points in the direction of the front door]she’s here.
Sarra: [walks up to info desk]Is my husband here?
Jeff: Um…don’t you mean you’re ex-husband?
[cut to Lester biting Jeff in the leg causing him to scream out loud]
Sarra: [startled look]Are you all right?
Jeff: [grimacing from the pain]I’m fine…just a cramp in my leg.
[cut to Morgan walking up]
Morgan: Hey Sarra…what can I do you for?.
Sarra:Is Lester here..I really need to speak with him.
Morgan: I’m sure he’s around here somewhere….I’ll go find him.
[cut to Casey walking up and stopping off the info desk]
Casey: [smirks as he looks down at Lester]Lester...stop goofing off and get back to work.
[cut to a Sarra looking at the desk as Lester rises up looking at Casey]
Lester: [waving at Casey]Thanks for help
Casey: [waving back as he hauls several boxes of iphones to the back]Anytime
[cut to Sarra looking at Lester as she crosses her arms]
Sarra: Hello Lester
[cut to Lester waving at his ex-wife leading Jeff to say something]
Jeff: [lean in to camera view] She doesn’t look at all like medusa.
[cut to Lester looking at Jeff and then looking at Sarra raising her right eyebrow as she gives him a glaring look. The scene switches from Buy More to Marcelina’s house as you see Chuck, Sarah, Ellie, Awesome, and Abe eating lunch with her parents Jakub and Danka. After lunch Marcelina and her parents take Sarah, Chuck and his family on a small tour Sandomierz as you see a montage of clips of them taking pictures, buying souvenirs, and visiting the places where their mother grew up. They stop off in a nearby open field next to a lake to take a breathe. You see Elie, Awesome, Chuck and Sarah taking in the peaceful, calm scenery of what they see before them when they see/hear what seems to be a party going on at the bottom of the hill near the lake. On a whim, they all decide to go down and join the party. After a while Marcelina strikes up a conversation with Sarah who is watching Chuck dancing with his sister Ellie]
Marcelina: [stands next to Sarah]So how long you and Chuck been together?
Sarah: It would be close to a year now.
Marcelina: Congratulations…I’m happy for you.
Sarah: Yes…we’re both extremely happy.
[cut to Chuck walking up and Sarah giving a big long, deep kiss to him]
Chuck: [grins]What was that for?
Sarah: [smiles]Just wanted to show how much I love you.
[cut to Marcelina with a forced smile on her face]
Chuck: [smiles and then looks at the festivies going on]Let me tell ya…the people in this town know how to party.
[After several minutes of taking a breather Chuck sees two young kids, which Marcelina and Sarah both notice as well. They’re both holding a some type of cloth as they’re walking around the table leading Chuck to have his peculiar look on his face causing Sarah to become concerned]
Sarah: [puts hand on Chuck’s shoulder]Is everything okay?
Chuck: [snaps out of it]Yeah…I remember doing that when I was 12 with Marcelina.
Marcelina: [eyes widen]You do?
Chuck: Yeah…we were just playing around. You know two young immature kids goofing off.
[cut to Marcelina running up to her parents excited speaking in polish who after a couple of seconds start jumping up and down. You then see Jakub walk up with a big smile on his face followed by his wife Danka and daughter Marcelina]
Jakub: [kisses Chuck on both sides of his face]Come we celebrate!
[cut to the Bartowski clan gathering around]
Abe: [looking around]What are we celebrating?
Danka: [smiling]We celebrate engagement!
Ellie: [looks at Sarah and Chuck as she jumps up and down]Congratulations you two![hugs Sarah and Chuck]
Awesome: [looks and points at Chuck]Awesome! Its about time Chuck.
Chuck: [holds up his hands]Hold on! I didn’t propose to Sarah…we’re not engaged.
Abe: If you didn’t propose to Sarah…[looks at Jakub]…Why did you say we’re celebrating an engagement?
Jakub: [looks at Abe]Because…[looks at Marcelina]My daughter is getting married…
Chuck: [smiles]Congratulations…to who?
Marcelina: [points at Chuck] To you
[Cut to everybody in the Bartowski clan and Sarah stunned to hear that bit of news, especially Chuck who has this look as if he’s about to pass out. The episode ends with an overwhelmingly excited Marcelina jumping for joy as she hugs Chuck who is speechless as he looks at Sarah who is can believe what she just heard]

[Fade To Black]

No comments: